If you have a ticket for a canceled or rescheduled performance listed below, you should have already received an email notification from your point of purchase detailing your options for your tickets for your affected performance.
Despite a delay to the start of the current season of Broadway at the Eccles, we have amazing news to share with you – we have rescheduled five of the six season package shows originally announced to play Salt Lake City.
We are also thrilled to announce the 8 time Tony® and Grammy® Award winning Hadestown will be added to your package to ensure you still see six amazing shows this season. Unfortunately, Ain’t Too Proud: The Life And Times Of The Temptations* could not be rescheduled for this season, but will be part of the 22/23 season. Current subscribers still have the option to add Hamilton as a 7th show in the season ticket package if they haven’t added it already.
- Chicago , originally scheduled to play the Eccles Oct 8 – 10, 2020 has been canceled.
- Les Misérables , originally scheduled to play the Eccles May 4 – 16, 2021 has been canceled.
- Ain’t Too Proud: The Life and Times of the Temptations will no longer be a part of this season, but will come to Salt Lake City in the upcoming 22/23 Season.
- Mean Girls has been rescheduled to November 30 – December 2, 2021
- Hamilton has been rescheduled to Feb 1 – 13, 2022
- The Band’s Visit has been rescheduled to Mar 15 – 20, 2022
- Jesus Christ Superstar has been rescheduled to May 10 – 15, 2022
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has been rescheduled to Jun 14 – 19, 2022
- Hadestown has been added to this season and will play the Eccles Aug 2 – 7, 2022
- To Kill A Mockingbird has been rescheduled to Sep 6 – 11, 2022
- Disney’s Frozen has been rescheduled to Oct 26 – Nov 13, 2021. Ticket holders should hold on to their original tickets as they will be honored for the new performance dates.
- Anastasia has been rescheduled to Feb 15 – 20, 2022. Ticket holders should hold on to their original tickets as they will be honored for the new performance dates.