The George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Theater
The George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Theater is an exciting new performing arts center on Main Street in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Designed by world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli, of Pelli-Clarke-Pelli Architects, the theater, featuring a grand six-story lobby with dramatic retractable glass walls, will be a beacon of light and energy on Main Street
The Eccles Theater promises to be a hub of activity year-round with indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces. The 2,500-seat theater will host national touring Broadway, concerts, comedy and other popular entertainment events; while the multi-use Black Box will see innovative local performances and community events. The six-story Grand Lobby will hold public art and events on the outdoor plaza will energize Regent Street. Encore, a full service bistro operated by Cuisine Unlimited, will round out the experience at the Eccles Theater.
Whether you come to the Eccles for a performance or a bite at the bistro, we hope you will take time to explore and enjoy the unique art installations in the Grand Lobby or engage in people watching from terraces overlooking Main Street.
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Orchestra,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Tier 1,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Tier 2,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Tier 3,
- Selects this section on the seating chart: Accessible Seating,
We’re committed to accessibility.
WHEEL CHAIR SEATING
When purchasing a wheelchair space, you acknowledge that you or a member of your party requires accessible seating. You are also able to purchase up to three companion seats at the same price for the same performance.
You may receive a follow-up call from the ticket office regarding accessible seating transactions.
ASSISTED LISTENING DEVICES
Are avail at all performances. Please visit the patron services window in the main lobby.
During our captioning performances, we offer a screen near the stage that will provide live captions throughout the show. Patrons who are interested in the captioned performance should select seats located at Orchestra Right on the Main Floor (excluding Orchestra Pit seating).
– Moulin Rouge! The Musical: Saturday, Dec 3, 2022, at 2:00 PM
– Ain’t Too Proud: Saturday, Jan 14, 2023, at 2:00 PM
– Dear Evan Hansen: Saturday, March 4, 2023, at 2:00 PM
– Hairspray: Saturday, April 15, 2023, at 2:00 PM
– Tina – The Tina Turner Musical: Saturday, June 3, 2023, at 2:00 PM
– Les Misérables: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 2 PM
– Beetlejuice: Saturday, Aug 12, 2023, at 2:00 PM
The spoken narration of the performance’s key visual elements. This option is available on the following performances. Devices are available at the Patron Services window in the main lobby.
– Moulin Rouge! The Musical: Friday, Dec 2, 2022, 8:00 PM
– Ain’t Too Proud: Friday, Jan 13, 2023, at 8:00 PM
– Dear Evan Hansen: Friday, March 3, 2023, 8:00 PM
– Hairspray: Friday, April 14, 2023, 8:00 PM
– Tina – The Tina Turner Musical: Friday, June 2, 2023, at 8:00 PM
– Les Misérables: Friday, June 23, 2023, at 8:00 PM
– Beetlejuice: Friday, Aug 11, 2023, at 8:00 PM
American sign language is scheduled upon request. Listed below are our current scheduled performances. If your show isn’t listed below or please contact us for assistance at Utah.Service@BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com
– Dear Evan Hansen: Friday, March 3, 2023 at 8:00 PM.
– Les Misérables: Saturday, July 1, 2023 at 2 PM.
This service is available for most performances to assist patrons from their car to their seat. To request this accommodation please contact ArtTix at ArtTix@slco.org or call 801.355.2787.
Additional questions? Other accommodations?
Contact us at Utah.Service@BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com
The Regent Street Garage is the preferred parking location for the Eccles Theater, but there are several parking options near the theater.
Beer, wine & cocktails can be purchased and consumed in the TIN ANGEL, as well as lunch or dinner. Alcoholic beverages cannot leave the restaurant, so if you would like a beer to take into the theater with you, make sure to grab one from concessions on any floor on your way into the Delta Performance Hall.
Beer, soda, water & snacks can be purchased at multiple locations throughout the building. Beer obtained from these locations will always be in a plastic cup with a lid. These beverages are allowed into the Delta Performance Hall and throughout the public areas of the theater, except for the lounges and Tin Angel areas. Featured beers currently include Park City Hooker Blonde, Moab Johnny’s IPA, Corona, Miller Light, Mike’s Hard Strawberry & Mike’s Hard Black Cherry (Subject to change).
When you visit concessions, have your ID ready with your ticket and we’ll give you a stamp.
Yelp Top 10 Near the Eccles
Grab a quick bite or indulge in a four-course meal at any of the restaurants downtown, many within walking distance of the Eccles Theater!